Educational and Instructional Videos
This page has resources for mortgage borrowers, home buyers, and home sellers. Each of the topics below link to a video and a summary of the video's content. Most of the information contained are things that most mortgage and real estate professionals do NOT want to talk about - and for that reason they're EXACTLY the type of thing that you should be trying to find out!!!
For Home Sellers
- 1Home Seller Step One: The Strategy Session
- 24 Questions for a Potential Listing Agent
- 3Should a Listing Agent Also Represent the Buyer?
- 4How NOT to hire a Realtor
- 5What is Expected Marketing Time and Why is it Important?
- 6Should you sell your house as-is? Or should you do some work on it beforehand?
- 7Should your counter offer to a buyer request their "highest and best"?
- 8Is there going to be a real estate market crash in 2023?
- 9Should you sell your home off market?
- 10Who should be at the home during a buyer tour?
- 117 Tips for Keeping Your House Spotless While Selling It
- 12How Much Buyers Agent Commission Should I Pay to Sell My Home?
- 13Real-Life Horror: Two Huge Seller Mistakes - Furniture Removed and Buyer's Agent Commission Too Low
- 14What Makes Home Sellers Cry?
- 15Should You Stage Your Home Before Listing It for Sale?
- 16What's My Home Worth?
- 17Should You Have Open Houses?
- 18How Do Capital Gains Work?
- 194 Tips for Do-It-Yourselfers
For Home Buyers
- 1Home Buyer Step One: The Strategy Session
- 2Should You Buy a House Right Now?
- 3Why working with multiple Realtors is a realy bad idea
- 4Home Owners Associations: Upsides and Downsides
- 5How NOT to Hire a Realtor
- 6What is expected marketing time and why is it important?
- 7Is there going to be a real estate market crash in 2023?
- 8Important Words & Definitions
- 9Should You Buy a Home Using a 1st and a 2nd Mortgage?
- 10Should You Buy a Turnkey / Fully-Rehabbed Home? Or a Fixer-Upper?
- 11PreQualification Vs PreApproval Vs Conditional Loan Approval
- 12What Price Should We Offer On a House?
- 134 Common Home Buying Mistakes
- 14One Incredibly Important Tip
- 15Home Buyer Horror: Trying to Buy a Home With Only a Prequal Letter
- 16How Much of a Downpayment?
- 17How Much Earnest Money Deposit?
- 18How to Deal With Repair Requests
- 19Do You Really Need a Real Estate Agent?
- 20Critical Knowledge: Contingencies in an Offer to Purchase
- 21The 9 Steps to Finding and Buying the Right House
- 22How to Present an Offer
- 1Should You Pay Discount Points to Buy Down the Mortgage Interest Rate?
- 2What is APR (annual percentage rate)?
- 3Should You Buy a Home Using a 1st and a 2nd Mortgage?
- 4Should You Work With a Mortgage Broker or Direct Lender?
- 53% Down Payment Loans and First-Time Home Buyer Programs
- 6What to Consider When Choosing a Real Estate Mortgage Lender
- 7Home Buyer Horror: Trying to Buy a Home With Only a Prequal Letter
- 8How Are Interest Rates Calculated?
- 9Should I Get an Interest Only or a Fully Amortizing Loan?
- 10What is Mortgage Insurance and Will I Need It?
In the meantime, please check out our other FREE resources below.