Twice monthly I receive an extensive analysis of OC's housing market and summarize it in video form.
I hope you find it helpful, as I certainly do.
- Lowest inventory levels for this time of year in 16 years - down 1% in the last two weeks
- Last year this time there were 63% more homes on the market
- Demand down 3% in the last two weeks - first drop in MONTHS - still the highest level since August 2012
- Last year this time there were 26% fewer pending sales
- Expected market time increased by 1 to 39 days - still a HOT seller's market.
- Last year this time expected market time was 86 days
I also go into details about Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irvine, and Newport Beach.
If you'd like details on another city, please contact me!
Important: the highlights are for the market as a whole - but no one buys or sells into the market as a whole.
Carefully see the detailed charts for information on your price range and location - these market niches all have their own specific characteristics.
For more educational and informational videos, click here -->