Once you're in escrow and have started your due diligence, what do you do if there are some repair requests that you'd like to make?
This video gives 5 tips.
(1) Ignore comments from the seller about it being an "as is" sale or that they won't do any repairs.
(2) Ask for everything and anything you want.
(3) Make your request WAY before your inspection contingency expires.
To NOT Do:
(1) Request aesthetic changes
(2) Ask for repairs on minor or merely inconvenient things
For more information on the systems that I use and the extremely effective strategies I employ for both home buyers and sellers, please contact me.