You can buy a house today in Orange County with as little as 3% down. This video discusses some of the important details and provides some advice on how to successfully close a transaction with one.
(bloopers at the end)
- The funds to close can be a gift from family
- Cosignors are acceptable
- Full income qualification is required
- Credits from seller and/or lender for closing costs are acceptable
- Your credit does not need to be perfect
- Some programs have income limitations
- Some programs require home ownership education classes
Key advice: Many home sellers are nervous about a minimal-downpayment borrower, so it is essential to do ALL the necessary loan qualifications and approval before writing an offer. Otherwise your offer may be rejected.
For more insight and assistance please email or call me!